The Register UK
Posted on March 18, 2013
- What to do about inherent security flaws in critical infrastructure?
- China rallies support for Kylin Linux in war on Windows
- Is a lack of standards holding immersion cooling back?
- The App Gap and supply chains: Purism CEO on what’s ahead for the Librem 5 USA
- Google location tracking to forget you were ever at that medical clinic
- TikTok: Yes, some staff in China can access US data
- W3C overrules objections by Google, Mozilla to decentralized identifier spec
- Cyberattack shuts down unemployment, labor websites across the US
- One of the first RISC-V laptops may ship in September, has an NFT hook
- Crypto sleuths pin $100 million Harmony theft on Lazarus Group