Posted on October 7, 2017
- 20 Quotes from David Platt’s (Vulnerable) New Book on Making Your Life Count
- When the News Is Too Much
- The Christian Scholar Caught Between the Nazis and Communists
- The Conversation About Sex You Need to Have with Your Spouse
- Is It Biblical to Say, ‘Bloom Where You’re Planted’?
- How to Fight for Diversity as a Pastor
- How Christians Can Prepare for the 2020 Election
- David Platt Insists Something Needs to Change
- When You Want to Stay at Home with Kids But Can’t
- Did Paul Teach the Prosperity Gospel?