Posted on October 7, 2017
- Seeing the World in Black and White: How Much Do Assumptions Divide Us?
- Why Do I Need to Be Saved?
- Election Silences Pride and Awakens Praise: Ephesians 1:3–6, Part 9
- Ministry Belongs to the Members: How God Uses Ordinary Saints
- Humble Yourself and Fast: God’s Unpleasant Gift for Lancing Pride
- Why Does ‘Atonement’ Disappear in the New Testament?
- Pray to See the Church as God Does
- God Tells the Time: Ancient Dreams for Humbling Days
- Let Your Heart Take Courage
- Why Did God Choose Whom He Chose? Ephesians 1:3–6, Part 8